Award Winning Project
CCF EARTH AWARDS – Excellence in Civil Construction
South Perth Promenade River wall Replacement
The degraded river wall either side of the Mends St jetty had been fenced off for over two years. MMM (WA) Pty Ltd constructed 300m of limestone block wall and 65m of biscuit rock revetment.
Concrete removed from the old river wall was crushed and reused on site as filter material behind the newly constructed wall.
The foundation of the newly constructed wall was 2 metres below sea level, therefore the excavation and dewatering were staged to reduce the volume of discharged.
Continuous monitoring of river water & environmental management of the site ensured there was no impact to the sensitive Swan River habitat.
Civil Construction Partners to a wide range of projects within the Greater Perth Region
The Company has built a solid reputation for its focus on:
- Superior Project Management
- Environmental Protection
- Ability to deliver on time
- Projects delivered within budget
- Effective Safety Management System
- Experienced Workforce
- Complete Client Satisfaction
MMM (WA) Pty Ltd – Specialists in:
- Civil Works – Storm water Drainage Installation
- Earth Works – Site Preparation, Bulk haulage of Materials & Disposal
- Marine Infrastructure – Construction of walls, repairs to existing walls & erosion protection
- Road Works – Construction of roundabouts, Slips Lanes, Slow Points & Speed humps
- Street Works – Disability ramps, Stair Case, Viewing Platforms, Boardwalks & Street Furniture
- Plant Hire – Modern, Well Maintained Fleet of Equipment